Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not so frustrated with an article I have to read for one of my classes that I did not consider running the article through the paper shredder and then running the shreddings over with my car. That would be complete overkill.

My classes this semester are not totally frustrating me with a complete lack of due dates and total open-endedness. That would imply that I need some sort of feeling of control and that putting due dates on my calendar brings me comfort.

I did not start working on my office/guestroom/pit of despair only to get totally overwhelmed and give up mid Saturday afternoon. This attempt did not make the problem worse and leave me even more frustrated and discouraged.

I did not smile a little and think "I told you so" when a now mobile Jason crawled over to his brother and stole a toy from him. Jonathan does not deserve this for all the times did not steal toys from Jason.

What didn't you do this week?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I was not lazy at hand washing all the dishes so that it did not succumb to my busy working husband needing to wash them. :o)

Wayne said...

Greaat not me monday I thought it was funny about you wanting to put your paper work throught the shredder.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html