Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Friday

I'm so glad today is Friday. Why do short weeks always seem so long. I feel like this week has gone on forever. Maybe its the 2 trips to the doctor and 1 call to the on call doc at 11pm. Or maybe its the fact that I still haven't had my Monday class, our semester started on a Wednesday and this Monday was a holiday, so I'm anticipating that class or dreading it, I haven't decided yet. Whatever it is this week has just drawn on.

This weekend we are going to tackle that office/guestroom/pit of despair so look for pictures next week. I'm also working on an updated post about Jonathan's asthma that I'll post sometime next week. There are some other ideas that I have rattling around in my head that I plan on developing and posting about later too.

Much Love to y'all!

No comments: