Monday, January 19, 2009

Long Day

I'm so glad today was a day off from school. Last night Jonathan threw-up and since today was a day off from school Dan and I didn't have to decide who was going to miss school to stay home with him. Jonathan spent most of the day on the day on the couch watching movies while Jason crawled around creating all sorts of havoc and Dan and I cleaned up our house. It was a wonderful day home.

This afternoon Jason had his 9 month checkup. I can't believe he is 9 months old already. How time flies. I'll post his bear pictures tomorrow. He's 20 lbs 2 ounces and 28.5 inches long. I'll have to find Jonathan's stats to see how he compares but I know Jonathan was barely 20 lbs by his 1st birthday. Jason is definitely bigger. Jonathan goes in tomorrow to talk about his asthma. I'll post more about that later.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Aren't lazy days at home just the best :)