Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back home

Our trip back to Portland as pretty uneventful with one exception. Our flight out of Anchorage was running late and we had a tight connection in Seattle. We knew we were running late and that we would have to run in Seattle. We landed at the far end of D Concourse and found out our flight was leaving out of the far end of C Concourse. Then over the loudspeaker we heard "This is the final boarding call for flight # to Portland." Oh crud! So we started running. Jonathan did ok for a while but he's 3 and doesn't have much endurance. At one point he just sat down on the floor and said "I'm out of energy. I'm not running anymore." So I sent Dan and Jason on ahead to let them know we were coming. They held the flight until Jonathan and I arrived and closed the boarding door as I stepped on the plane. That was a close connection!

We headed out early Sunday morning for Pullman, after a brief 12 hours in Portland. The drive home was very uneventful and we arrived back in Pullman with enough time to play a little at home before bed. At the end of the night the boys were all tucked in their beds and Dan and I set about to unpacking.


And so ends the story of our Christmas Vacation

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I LOVE how Jason's legs are crossed! Just adorable!

wholarmor said...

Glad you made your connecting flight! That sleeping position Jason has looks really comfy! LOL! I love all the funny ways that babies and kids sleep!