Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tall Tower

Wow, sorry for the lack of posting! I'm here and I've been here I just haven't felt like writing much. I guess summer laziness has hit my blog too! I promise I'll try to to better.

A couple of weeks ago Jonathan started building a tower with his blocks. He wanted to make it as tall as him but after knocking it over a couple of times he asked daddy for some help.And they were able to make a tower that was as tall as Jonathan. Shortly after this picture Jason came plowing in and destroyed this tower but unfortunately I'd put the camera down and missed
getting pictures of that.

But just as tall as Jonathan wasn't good enough, so in true man style they went bigger.

Jonathan really wanted the tower to be as tall as Daddy but Daddy is 6ft tall and we just didn't have enough blocks to make that happen.

Can you tell who is on top of that tower? It's Mater. Jonathan had just watched Tokyo Mater and decided to act that short movie out as best he could. I just love his creativity!

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Great tower, Guys!!! Jonathan is an amazing boy! He has some great parents, too, who help to facilitate his creativity!