Friday, July 31, 2009

Hair Cuts and Head Bumps

Yesterday was a much anticipated day.

Yesterday was haircut day.

From the moment Jonathan's feet hit the floor yesterday morning he was asking if it was time to get haircuts yet.

He was excited.
Despite all the excitement he did a fantastic job sitting still and following directions.

When it was all over he looked like this...
Ignore the cheesey smile, he had gum and didn't want it to fall out of his mouth.

Umm can someone tell me where my little boy went? How is he so grown up?

He looks handsome.

I got my hair done too.

I basically told J, the guy who cuts my hair, he could do whatever he wanted.
I LOVE what he did with my hair!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason likes to climb.

He has no fear and doesn't know his limits.

Jason fell out of a chair!
Ouch.

Bummer.

And of couse we are doing family pictures in a week!

Thanks Murphy!

4 comments:

wholarmor said...

You look great! So does Jonathan! It's amazing how they seem to age when they get haircuts! Poor Jason!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Cute hair cute! And owie!!! Poor Jason!!!!

Dan said...

What a day for the family... nobody could get out of the day without something happening to their head, huh? Love ya.

Books = Possibilities said...

I love how excited Jonathan was to get his haircut! He looks so good! And your hair looks fabulous!

Poor Jason! Thank goodness little ones forget easily! :)