Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't

Jenna over at Jenna's Journey did this today and invited people to join her in making a list of things you don't do. I thought it sounded fun so here goes...

  • I don't do a very good job of putting laundry away. In fact there is a load sitting on my couch right now, and its been there for a few days.
  • I don't like driving with the windows down and it drives my husband crazy. The wind and noise is more than I can handle.
  • I don't do a very good job of tuning out people who are critical of me or my kids. Instead their words eat at me and I tear myself apart over things that people say.
  • I don't like it when my husband has to work late. It puts me in a funk that I have a really hard time overcoming. I know he's working hard to take care of us and I love that he's willing to do that but it still makes me sad.
  • I don't watch reality TV other than Food Network Star and Design Star. I've never seen an episode of Survivor and I personally don't get the hype.
  • I don't remember to update my blog when I have company. I think about it once and then forget for days. OOPS! I'm trying to get better.
Now make your own list and head over to Jenna's Journey to share it!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a fun idea! I might need to do my own don't list!

Dana said...

I thought I would hop on over to your blog and read your list. WOW!! We are so alike.

Peoples words eat at me too. I will replay what they said in my head a hundred times and think about it for months.

I too get into such a funk when my husband works late. I know he is working hard, but it does drive me crazy. I am trying to be understanding, but then I long for some good ole quality time that other families are having in the evenings.