- I don't do a very good job of putting laundry away. In fact there is a load sitting on my couch right now, and its been there for a few days.
- I don't like driving with the windows down and it drives my husband crazy. The wind and noise is more than I can handle.
- I don't do a very good job of tuning out people who are critical of me or my kids. Instead their words eat at me and I tear myself apart over things that people say.
- I don't like it when my husband has to work late. It puts me in a funk that I have a really hard time overcoming. I know he's working hard to take care of us and I love that he's willing to do that but it still makes me sad.
- I don't watch reality TV other than Food Network Star and Design Star. I've never seen an episode of Survivor and I personally don't get the hype.
- I don't remember to update my blog when I have company. I think about it once and then forget for days. OOPS! I'm trying to get better.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Jenna over at Jenna's Journey did this today and invited people to join her in making a list of things you don't do. I thought it sounded fun so here goes...