Monday, July 13, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes

We are back from Oregon and we had a fantastic time! I have a lot to write about but for now I'll just share a few pictures of my baby boy. We went to the Oregon Coast last summer on vacation with Dan's family. It was the first time Jonathan had ever been to the ocean and he loved it. While Jason was there he was only 3 months old so I don't really count it as his first trip to the ocean mostly because he spent the whole time we were there doing this...
This year was totally different. He was so excited about the ocean. If you've ever been to the Oregon Coast you know very well that the water is FAR from warm. That fact didn't seem to bother Jason, he was ready to splash and play in the water. I couldn't believe how different being at the beach with him was from last year to this year.
He played in the water, dug in the sand, destroyed Dad's sandcastle and was pretty much smiling the whole time. This kid is so full of joy!

Today I'm heading up to Spokane to pick my mom up at the airport. I'm so excited that she is coming. We're doing Jonathan's birthday part 2 so watch for more pictures plus I have a bunch from our trip to Oregon to share as well.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Why is it that babies grow and change so quickly!?! The infant times are exhausting, but they last so briefly!!