Friday, June 26, 2009

Phone

There is nothing Jason likes more than to play with my cell phone. He texts and makes calls usually leaving the recipient very confused. I don't make a habit of letting him play with it and usually try to keep it out of his reach. Keeping it out of his reach has become much more difficult since he's started climbing. I used to keep it on the back of the couch but he can get there now. I tried the table but he can get there too. I'm thinking my pocket may be the safest place to keep my phone. But I don't always remember that so if I have your number and you get a text or call that makes no sense (or a tweet something that makes no sense) its Jason not me!
If I won't let him play with my phone a toy wrench will work. He'll even pick it up and say hello. It's so cute. I tried to get it on camera but as soon as he sees the camera he just grins at me. Maybe one of these days.

1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is too adorable! How are his ears doing?