Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Firsts

Renee posted this and tagged anyone who wanted to participate. It looked fun so here it goes

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Kristopher. We went my freshman year. He was a senior and good friends with a couple of my good friends. We dated for 2 years after that... that turned out to be dumb on my part!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
NO! I haven't even seen him in years. My mom saw him in the bank a year or so ago.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Beer and I was like 4. My dad used to have me get him a coke from the fridge and I'd open it and take the first drink. One day he sent me for a coke and I couldn't find one so I grabbed a different can in the fridge figuring they were all the same and opened it. YUCK!

4. What was your FIRST job?
I worked at a music shop when I was in high school.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A white Oldsmobile Cutlass. My mom gave it to me when I got my license until my dad got her a Tahoe and I got her truck.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I believe that would be Bobbi. Checking to see if I'm feeling better.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Jonathan because he was yelling in his room and I could hear him over the monitor.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Reagen. I don't remember much about her except that she yelled at the class when someone broke her fish bowl that she kept prizes in.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Alaska to Kentucky when I was 8 months old.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Beth we went to preschool together. We stay in contact over facebook.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
I started Ice Skating at 3 does that count?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Anna's house. I think I was 8.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Dan at 1am when Jonathan was yelling for help from his room. He had thrown up in bed! yuck!

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My own! I was the first of my friends to get married.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
uggg I still feel like crap.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Clint Black, junior year of high school

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I don't have any tattoos or piercings.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
I've never been to a foreign country.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Also 8th grade. I witnessed something and had to testify in court. I was freaked out!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
8th grade. I got busted for running in the hallway.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Alaska. Born and Raised!

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Kristopher

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Jessica and it was in college. She was a dance major and a kick to hang around with. Haven't talked to her in ages.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I've never been in a limo. Maybe one of these days!

And I now tag anyone who wants to fill it out! Leave me a comment so I can see your answers too!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I tagged you as part of a meme! It is a doozie! Swing by my blog to find out more:)

Kristin said...

Check out mine