Saturday, November 15, 2008

2 down 3 to go

Well I'm done with my 1st two certification tests and I think they went really well. I know I did really well on the content knowledge test. It's a 2 hour test, 120 multiple choice questions over math, science, social studies, and English that we should have learned in our core coursework or in high school. That part was pretty easy. The Principles of Learning and Teaching was more difficult. There were 20 multiple choice questions over learning theory and then 4 case studies with 3 short answer questions each. It was pretty mentally taxing but I'm pretty sure I passed. Now I just have 3 Literacy tests and I'll be certified to teach in Idaho!

The football game didn't go so well but Boise State is the number 9 team in the country so the fact that Idaho kept it close in the 1st half is impressive. We had a really good time. There were some drunk Idaho fans in our section that were pretty rude to the couple of Boise State fans in our section. I understand its a big rivalry and I love my Vandals but there is no reason to be that rude!

Ok off to order a pizza and watch whatever football is on TV.

No comments: