Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bummer

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving and it was nice to be with family. I'm glad to be home and do my homework by the light of my beautiful Christmas tree. So why a bummer? Well we ended up coming home with a sick Jason. I'm pretty sure he has an ear infection. He's been grumpy since Friday but I just attributed it so being away from home and totally off schedule. Then this morning he felt a little warm. When we got home I took his temperature and it was 104. Bummer! I should have known when he didn't want to eat yesterday that it was an ear infection. Dan had been sick with a nasty sinus infection and an ear infection and both Dan and Jonathan are really prone to ear infections. But alas it didn't even cross my mind. Ready Care was already closed when we got back to Pullman so I'll be staying home tomorrow and taking him to the doctor. Thankfully I have wonderful friends who are willing to turn in my assignment for me and a teacher who is understanding as long as I have a note from the pediatrician. It feels a little high school having to have a doctor's note oh well. Hopefully we will get some meds and he'll be on the mend. And now I have tomorrow to do homework... if Jason will let me!

No comments: