Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I most certainly am not watching "What Not To Wear" and blogging to avoid writing definitions for 65 literacy terms.

And that definitely was not me who went in to a 6th grade classroom to teach a math lesson that I hadn't looked at since I turned it in to my professor in September. And I definitely did not make a simple math error that sent the whole activity into a tailspin.

I absolutely am not at a complete and total loss as to what to make for dinner tonight.

That is not me that you see freaking out about how absolutely trashed her house is and dreading the clean up necessary before we have company this weekend.

I am not considering a nap when I am done with this post.

Nope not me!

For the original not me Monday's see MckMama over at My Charming Kids.

No comments: