Thursday, October 30, 2008

Better Day

Today was a much better day. Normally I would have my practicum on Thursday but they have conferences today and tomorrow so I had the day off. I was able to get a lot of work done including a big project. Having that project done is a huge weight off my back. I'm definitely feeling better about school now. I also had lunch with a friend which was very fun.

November and the first three days of December are going to be stressful. My in-laws are here now. My dad is here next weekend. The next weekend I have both my Praxis tests and the Boise State Game. Then its Thanksgiving break. Then the first Tuesday and Wednesday of December I have my ICLA (Idaho Comprehensive Literacy Assessment) Tests. Those four tests will knock out four of the five tests I need for certification. After that I feel like it will be smoothe sailing until the end of spring semester. I'll still have classes and one certification test but I feel like it will be more manageable than this semseter with four certification tests.

Ok I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is our daycare's Harvest Carnival so I'll take a lot of pictures.

No comments: