I grabbed this from Pam over at Rhett's Journey and since my class tomorrow is canceled and I have no homework to do I need something to occupy my time while Dan grades papers.
1) repair. (I'm actually feeling pretty good right now)
2) numbers. (ummm I think I have all the numbers I need right now but perhaps I do need more)
3) a ride to the Baltimore Airport. (Well that would be pretty cool but how the heck did I end up in Baltimore???)
4) to retire. (But I don't have a career to retire from yet! and I'm far too young!)
5) to be convinced. (What is this that I need to be convinced of?)
6) help. (With what? I'm pretty much caught up in school but I could use help cleaning house.)
7) a home in Wisconsin. (Do they know something I don't? I'm not planning on moving to Wisconsin anytime soon so I'm not sure why I need a house there)
8) a milkshake. (ohhhhh that sounds good!)
9) to apologize. (ok ok I'm sorry but what did I do?)
10) a new mom. (No I don't I have a fantastic mom!)
11) a new radiator for her Ford. (I don't even own a Ford so this would do me no good)
12) a robot. (Does it clean house if so he's hired!)
That was fun.