Friday, July 22, 2011

Moving To Alaska: Day 7

Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I'm not one for thrill rides. I'd even go so far as to say I hate roller coasters. They scare the heck out of me. I don't even really like watching them. I get this knot in my stomach just thinking about them. That said I LOVE water parks. They are super fun. Twisting, turning and splashing is my idea of a really fun thrill ride. Needless to say from the moment we decided we were going to Edmonton the water park at the mall was on the agenda.

We had a blast! Mom doesn't really do water but she went with us and took some pictures, read and relaxed. The kids splash area had a really great slide that kids could do alone or with a parent. Both boys had so much fun. There were knobs to twist and valves to open and close that all changed the direction the water was going.

Jason and Dan after doing one of the big slides together.

Jonathan was having a blast!

Playing with one of the foot water controls. Very fun for small kids.

Jason just splashing around.

Dan at the bottom of one of the body slides. I believe he told me this one was bumpy and the red one was scary. It takes a lot to scare my husband. I'm glad I didn't go on the red one!

Mom took this one of me coming out of one of the slides.

It was a great day and the perfect way to wrap up our time in Edmonton before hitting the road to Alaska.

No comments: