Monday, August 9, 2010

Seven 8/9/10

7 years ago Dan and I got married. This year we celebrate our 7th anniversary on 8/9/10, get it 7,8,9,10. Yeah we're dorks we've been looking forward to this anniversary for a while. We had big plans to go to Hawaii but then we moved and those plans are on hold. So instead our BIG plans involve a trip to the fair (and a morning at the DMV). But we'll be together and that's what really matters, and I know we'll still have a great time because we always have a great time together. So happy 7 years Dan. I love you and I love having fun with you!Ummm honestly I have NO idea why we are looking at our wedding cake that way. Apparently it was confusing us in some way... I dunno!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys are too darn cute! Happy Anniversary!

sholcomb170 said...

Happy Anniversary! :) It was a beautiful ceremony, and you make such a wonderful couple. Have a great day!

Books = Possibilities said...

Aw, happy anniversary! I love looking for patterns, too! How fun.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Happy Anniversary! Remember, It doesn't matter where or when you celebrate. It matter THAT you celebrate. Enjoy.

Erin J said...

Happy Anniversary! We must have gotten married in the same year... it all seems like a blur to me now. I know what you mean about putting your celebratory plans on hold. Maybe we can save up all of the on-hold celebrations until the kids are grown, the moving is done, the house is paid for... and then have one huge all-out bash. :)