Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello???

Where has the time gone? I knew I was neglecting my blog but I had no idea how long it had gone unloved. Is anyone still out there? Lots has happened in the months since my last post and I intend to post on most of the events over the next few weeks. I do believe the most significant event has to do with my new blog header. Go ahead and take a look, I'll wait. Yes what you are seeing is correct. We drove the Alaska Highway and moved to Fairbanks, like permanently. It has been a long few months with big changes that I'm truly excited to share with y'all. I'm back!

And I promise I'll post tomorrow!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh wow...Ann blogged!! Can you believe it? And you've moved to Alaska! I am so thrilled for you. I remember you saying that feels most home to you.

Books = Possibilities said...

Nice to see you back blogging! Look forward to seeing more :) I've been slowly catching up on mine again, too. It's hard, though, once it's been neglected!

Glad your family is safe and sound after your long trip!

Kristin said...

I'm excited to hear all about it!

Erin J said...

Checking in! I'll miss you being a "real life" friend but I know we'll still be friends. Thanks for posting. :)

MarksMomma said...

Glad to see you guys are doing well, and have safely arrived! We were definitely wondering...