Saturday, August 7, 2010

Exciting Friday

So I didn't get around to getting a post ready last night for today because I was exhausted. We spent all day yesterday at our storage unit because OUR STUFF GOT HERE!!!

I wish I had a picture of the storage unit that we filled yesterday but I didn't think of that until just now and I'm not driving down now to take one! Maybe later. I'm just super excited that OUR STUFF GOT HERE!!!

We have our clothes, we have our sheets, we have our kids clothes, we have our kids bunk beds, we have our kids toys. It was like Christmas in July only in early August. Dan has his teacher clothes before he starts his job so we don't have to go out and buy new clothes. I have my clothes too before I start my new job! (I'll fill y'all in on the jobs soon!) It's wonderful having our stuff here. Most of it will be in storage for the next year until we get our own place but at least
I wish I had a picture of the storage unit that we filled yesterday but I didn't think of that until just now and I'm not driving down now to take one! Maybe later. I'm just super excited that OUR STUFF GOT HERE!!!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is a wonderful feeling! I remember when we moved up to AK and had very few things for a couple of weeks! We borrowed a TV and VCR from a friend and slept on air mattresses!

Congrats on the jobs! I am very excited for you both.

Kristen said...

Yay!! That calls for loud cheers of celebration!!