Monday, May 18, 2009

SUMMER

Praise the Lord its summer! I survived finals week and I am now officially on summer vacation. The kids have 2 more weeks of preschool and then we are home together for the summer. This week I'm going to lunch with a friend before she moves home, chaperoning a Jr. field trip with my husband, visiting the classroom I will be student teaching in next year, and doing some Wii Fit.

Last night I had this weird moment when I was asking Dan to do something and thinking that while he did that I would do homework. Then I realized I have no homework and I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself :) My husband has been fantastic the last few weeks as school got down to the wire for me. He has kept up the housework and kept up his work. I'm blessed by him so very very much!

So with school out hopefully I'll have a little more time to blog. My mom gets here on Saturday and her and I are taking a girls trip to Boise next week. Can't wait! We've also been working on a secret project in our home but y'all will have to wait for pictures until after my mom gets here. She lurks around here every now and then and I want the project to be a surprise to her.

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

A secret project?! I can't wait to see what it is! :)

Erin J said...

Now that you're done with school we should get together! Give me a holler. :)

Books = Possibilities said...

Yay for summer vacay!

I've had that same eerie feeling, like I should really be doing my homework. And then soooo relieved to realize that I have NONE!!! Just relaxing, working, cleaning (arg!) and READING!!!

It was good to see you today!