Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A light at the end

I'm almost done. So close. I can see the light but I'm not quite close enough for it to seem real. I still have a few projects to get done, including this annoying case study on a reader. My online class didn't really prepare me enough to go out and try to apply this stuff. I feel a little lost trying to interpret my data. I had to get an extension because I didn't understand how to do one part and I ended up doing it completely wrong. I realized my mistake as I was looking at my data so I emailed my prof and got an extension until Friday. Once this is mailed off I think I'll relax little. Until then its back to work. I can't wait for the work to be done. Then I have a week before my mom comes and then we go to Boise for a girls trip for 3 or 4 days. Can't wait!

I've been so busy I haven't even been taking pictures. I have a lot to write about from this past weekend but I'm still thinking about how to write it so that will come after the paper is done.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ahh, you're in the home stretch of the race, always the toughest part though because of the fatigue physically and mentally, every cell in your body is craving for a break, but oh what a beautiful feeling when you see that finish line and you cross it!! Ahhh, what a sense of accomplishment!! Hang in there. You're almost there!!

Books = Possibilities said...

That is really great that you got an extension. I will be sooo glad when this semester is over! It has been trying...and I wasn't in the Lit block with y'all!

The end is in sight...only days left!

wholarmor said...

Praying for ya! You can do it!