Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I was not so busy with school last week that I completely forgot to participate in Not me Monday!

I did not let my almost 8 month old play with a piece of paper for almost half an hour. That would be irresponsible of me. I most certainly did not have to pull little pieces of paper out of his mouth once I realized that he was not eating the paper.

I did not let my husband make the treats that I took to a class party.

I did not spend most of last week so busy and stressed out that I didn't sleep enough and eat well enough and I do not have a cold to prove my point.

That's all I got today!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! A Not Me Monday!! It always makes me smile!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Found you through Mck Mama...
What is it with kids and paper? My 18 month old can't get enough!