Monday, March 9, 2009

A Busy Week

This week is going to be a busy one for me. My mom got here yesterday, which I am super excited about. It's also mid-terms week. I did my big mid-term project last week so that's one thing off my plate but I still have a reading journal to turn in tomorrow, and two tests on Thursday. I also have some stuff due for my online class on Friday.

I think we are all on the mend. Last week Jason had an ear infection, I had strep which I faithfully shared with my husband. But we all seem to be doing better now. Dan and I can swallow and talk again and Jason is sleeping again, which he wasn't before he got meds. And praise the Lord Jonathan seems to have missed the strep that Dan and I had. The Dr that I saw for my strep was nice and wrote a prescription for Dan and left it at the receptionist rather than making Dan come in for what we pretty much knew was strep. I was glad he did that cause it saved us a lot of money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when doctors are nice like that -- our doctor was like that when Eileen was exposed to whooping cough. We had to bring her in to the pediatrician, but our clinic just wrote preventative antibiotic prescriptions and we didn't even have to come in. I <3 considerate doctors!
-Shaunna