Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a Monday

How is it February 1st already? Wasn't it just Christmas? Time sure does fly by!

We've been doing a whole lot of nothing around here. Going to school, eating and sleeping pretty much sums up our lives recently. The boys are doing well. Jason is talking more and more and has picked up singing as well. He can even sing the Idaho Fight Song. I'm still working on getting that on camera to share with y'all. Jonathan is his normal energetic self, although he's got a bit of a cold right now. I woke him up this morning and he asked to go back to sleep so him and I are home today. I think it will do him some good to have an easy day at home and hopefully he'll fell better tomorrow.

At the request of one of my friends I will leave you with the picture of our family, the Humanitarian Bowl trophy, Joe Vandal, and a less than thrilled Jason.

1 comment:

wholarmor said...

Love it! So cute that Jonathan can sing the fight song. The other day I was trying to teach Jayden to say "Go Vandals!" And then Sherley tried to get him to say "Go Cougs!" and we sang the fight song with him.
Did you get the invitation to Isaiah's party on Saturday?