Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunset

December 31, 2011
3:00 pmAs of December 21 we are finally on the gaining end of daylight. 4 minutes a day doesn't seem like much but believe me it makes a HUGE difference. Before break the sun was down by the time I went out for afternoon duty at 3:30. Now when I head out the sun is still just above the horizon. Its AMAZING! Spring is on its way. Something I have to keep reminding myself of while its -30 outside. This picture was taken by my mother-in-law, who LOVES sunsets, during her visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like we are pretty close to one another :) I'm currently traveling to be with family, but anxiously awaiting Spring time and my husband's return! We are enjoying our time in AK! Looking forward to reading more about your adventures!