My blogging friend Kristen tagged me as a Theta Mom. A Theta Mom is a True Authentic mom. Thank you Kristen, I am humbled. And I am now charged with writing about 5 things that make me a True Authentic Mom. Alright lets do this!
1) The contents of my purse always includes both and EpiPen and a diaper. Sadly wipes are optional, besides you can always use wet toilet paper in a pinch. I also almost always have a pacifier, although it never seems to be there when I really need it.
2) I have walked through church, the mall, the airport, and may other public places with spit-up pooling on my shoulder or running down my back. I've also had to change my pants as I was leaving because someone spit-up in a very inconvenient place!
3) I have more apps on my iPhone to entertain my kids than to entertain myself.
4) The pharmacist at Safeway knows my name.
5) Conversations around my house include everything from cars to bodily functions.
Now I tag Kristin, Renee, Erin, April, and Jamie. I can't wait to read what you ladies have to share!